20210803

Opposition to the Olympics is a Proof of the Left Wing

It seems that my ancestor were hidden Christians ("Kakure Kirishitan") around Nagasaki. Moreover, I know that my Kyoto ancestors are the chief priests of temples that have become tourist destinations. The story of ancestors and religion deviates from the main subject of this article, but the story of the Edo Shogunate using "fumi-e" to identify hidden Christians is notorious.

It is Japan, my lovely home country, that the followers of a specific idea are identified by a similar technique even in modern times. For example, in a hot topic these days, "opposition to the Olympics" is a proof of the left. Again, I have to explain the complexities of Japan's left, but they are pro-China and pro-Korea. According to people on the right side of Japan, China and South Korea are said not to want Japan to succeed in the Olympics.

So it seems that the Japanese left wanted to cancel the Tokyo Olympics. Hence, "Olympic cancellation" is a proof of the left wing.

Another proof of the left wing seems to be the words and deeds that support the "homeless people" mentioned in the last two articles on this blog.

I think it's unlikely to be misleading on the English web, but I'll clarify my position. I am a non-political person who is neither a right wing nor a left wing. However, let me reveal that when I was young, during the Cold War, I sneaked into communist countries as an economic animal minion and corrupted local officials. I'm trying to novelize that story, but it's still incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment